Ewing Township, Mercer County, New Jersey: A History To The Year 1700
Joseph J. Felcone

Princeton, NJ: Privately Printed, 1985. New. Monograph of 43 pp. in printed stiff wrappers. History of Ewing Township, New Jersey, located just north of Trenton. The work covers the period from the earliest Swedish then Dutch and finally English settlement of the southern and western parts of what is today New Jersey. By the 1680s the area north of the Trenton falls and the Assunpink Creek hosted a few settlers; in 1687 what is today's Ewing was transferred to Thomas Hutchinson. new Softcover (Item ID: E22500B)

$13.95

Topic Notification


Site by Bibliopolis
UA-38547068-1