A History of St. Michael's Church Trenton: In the Diocese of New Jersey from the year of Our Lord 1703 to 1926
Schuyler, Hamilton

Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1926. Limited ed One of 500 numbered copies only (of which this is No. 190). Thick octavo in blue cloth lettered and decorated in gilt. xxiii+459 pp. with index, bibliography. Illustrated. A tight, bright example, all gilt bright, very narrow bit of tidemarking at foot of spine and neat 1946 presentation inscription front free endpaper. History of St. Michael's (Episcopalian) Church of Trenton, New Jersey. The church originated in the 17th century slightly farther north in Hopewell Township and eventually was established in Trenton in 1745. The author used the minutes of the vestry and other original sources;sketches of the bishops, rectors and prominent men of the parish, and transcriptions from the parish registers of baptisms, marriages and burials from the earliest entries down to 1855. fine Hardcover (Item ID: E11191B)

$125.00

Topic Notification


Site by Bibliopolis
UA-38547068-1